What's new on UNetLab 0.9.0-68 (beta).
Fixed on this release:
- Some Dynamips nodes cannot export startup-config.
- IGMP/Mutlicast issue using bridges.
- Performance (Alcatel, Juniper, Windows, …) improved.
- Import/Export labs.
- Move/Clone/Rename labs.
- Traffic capture via Wireshark.
New supported images:
- Cisco ACS
- Cisco Context Directory Agent
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco vNAM
- Cumulus VX
- Linux (generic)
- MikroTik RouterOS
- Ostinato Traffic Generator
The web-UI is changing, we’re migrating it to the new style. This version comes with the new home page / lab list pages. After login a new dashboard will appear. Mind that:
- a single click select an item (folder/lab);
- a double click open an item (folder/lab);
- there is no context menu, see on Actions menu above;
- a double click on a lab will show a small preview, then click there to open it.
- Wireshark integration needs to download and install a REG and a BAT files on Windows. Please download from your VM the file stored in
/files/windows.zipand unpack it under `C:\Program Files\UNetLab’.
Please also check video on our YouTube channel.